Monday 14 March 2011

INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA)

INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY (IMA)

Vacancies Per Course                    250 (Twice a year)

Notify in Employment News and leading Daily news Paper  Notified by UPSC under the aegis of CDSE in Mar/Apr and Sep/Oct

ima





Eligibility Criteria

Age                                                   19 to 24 yrs

Born Between                                  2nd Jan to 1st Jan for Jan Course.

                                                          2nd Jul to 1st Jul for Jul Course.

Qualification                                     Graduation from Recognised University.

Marital Status                                  Un Married

Application to be Received by        May and Oct

Likely SSB Date                              Sep / Oct and Mar / Apr

Date Commencement of Trg           Jan and Jul

Training Academy                            IMA Dehradun

Duration of Trg                                1 ½ Yrs



Click here to Check more modes of entry officers in Indian Army



8 comments:

  1. sir please tell me when does the recruitment starts for JCO's and other ranks in INDIAN ARMY and also please let me know about the application form for the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no direct entry for JCOs. Your distt must have some est to know about Recruitment rallies.

      Delete
  2. Sir I wanted to know the next due date for the notification of non technical women entry scheme. When will the forms be available online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please follow employment news for exact dates. Dates keep on changing for availability of forms.

      Delete
  3. Sir,i am a graduate from Mizoram the N.East part of india. I wanna join the Army,espicially the special forces or the parachute regiment. And for many reasons unlike the other countries of the world,in India we can't volunter to join the military,we have to get through CDS exams/the SSB,what's up with that...so anyway can you please give me some advice or recommend some books and tips that will get through both CDS and SSB??? I really wanna join the military and make a career out of it. please help,i would really appreciate it...
    And also can you tell me some important dates/websites and the syllabus. I wanna apply for the next exam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir as it is my last year of grduation so please i want to know about the required height for c.d.s as u didnt mentioned up .....
    so please sir tell me the required height for C.D.S .. please...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir i cleared cds 2 2016 but now i have an active backlog so m i elligible to attend the ssb or not with active backlog??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir I am 27 I have don diploma my father rank is hav in 8 Madras regiment I am willing to joind in Indian army but due to some some issues I was not able to go farther is an any eligibility to joind in Indian army by this age I want to prove my self as a brave father I want to know how can i joind

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...