Best NDA Entrance Exam Books
NDA entrance Exam held twice a Year by UPSC to select candidates for SSB Interview, clearing which further leads to a Glorious career in Indian Army. The Educational Qualification required is 10+2 or Equivalent for Army and 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics for Airforce and Navy.
After clearing the SSB Interview, candidates go through 4 years training and join Indian Army as Lieutenant.The Fruits are Precious hence many candidates compete in NDA Entrance exam every year.
Important Tips for NDA Exam
- The Exam is divided into 3 parts: English, Aptitude and Mathematics.
- Candidates need to get passing marks in all 3 parts individually.
- For the Students of Arts, Commerce or Biology Mathematics is a tough Subject to Pass hence they need to work hard on Mathematics.
- NDA is undoubtedly the Best way to Join Indian Army, hence give your hundred Percent.
- The written exam is very important as your marks decide your merit at the end of SSB Interview and many candidates find them-self out of merit due to the low marks in NDA Written Examination.
- Although the Exam Difficulty level is moderate but preparation is must as you come to know the Exam pattern and Type of Questions being asked regularly.
It is the Best age to Join Indian Army, hence take the exam seriously. Give extra time to Mathematics as it is always experienced to be the toughest one to clear. Below are some popular and useful books to prepare NDA Exam from. Buying books from this Website will give you the following benefits:
- Books will reach your Door step without any extra Payment.
- You can pay money at the time of delivery.
- Delivery will be done within 2-3 working days.
- You can compare the rates with the Market and you will find cheaper here.
- As Flipkart is Our Affiliate Partner, we can ensure you best of the deals here.
Books for NDA Exam
1. Mathematics for NDA and NA
2. Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Exam
3. NDA (Previous Years Papers)
4. NDA/NA Chapterwise-Sectionwise Previous Years Question of Mathematics / English / General Ability With Explanatory Solutions
5. NDA & NA Solved Papers