Situation Reaction Test
So guys get ready to test your brain again as it's time for Situation Reaction Test. This test is a Part of Psychological Test series in SSB interviews and meant to check the candidate's performance under different circumstances.These questions are designed by DRDO.
This test will be taken on 2nd day of SSB after Picture Perception Test and Word association Test. In this test you will be given a set of 60 questions,These questions are actually different situations and you will asked to mark your response for each Situation. You will be given a booklet and time limit is only 30 minutes, so a mere half minute for each situation. These questions will tell how a candidate will perform under different situations.
Tips for Situation Reaction Test : -
- Be calm and natural, give intelligent and fare reasons for you answers.
- Never try to attempt all (you actually can't do this), just try to give your best answers and proper reasons. An average of 40 - 45 questions is good.
- Never leave any questions in between as leaving a questions among attempted ones show that you were unable to think upon that situation.
- Always remember that you are a normal human being not Superman. You have limits and think wisely.
Example of Situation Reaction Test :-
here is a little example and i will show you how different answers led to different results:
Question - Amit is not playing from a Week, because_________ ?
Answer - 1. he doesn't like to play.
2. He is ill.
3. His exams are coming.
4. His friends do not want to play with him.
Now Choose your answer,,, OK, let see what these answers will tell about you, if you choose
answer no.1, than you are not good to become a Officer, Please go back to your place.
answer no.2, good answer, illness make you unable to play.
answer no.3, You like to prepare at the last time only, prepare at the end time only
answer no.4, you know this one,,, time to prepare for next SSB.
Now you give test yourself, Click the link Below to Give the Situation Reaction Test yourself.